Super Smush Bros. Super Smush Bros.

funny

very funny and effective they all looked doped tho lol intentionally lol u guys drugged pikacu lol so funny

A Decline Christmas A Decline Christmas

hehe lots of fun

it caputures the true spirit of chrimtmas shopping and mocks it the graphics are good and its very funny and effective keep up the good work

Minushi - Chapter 6 Minushi - Chapter 6

not bad

good flow and intro to it the graphics were ok needed some more work but was good

Dress my Babe V Dress my Babe V

awsome

its the best dress up game on this site amazind contrast good outfits done differently for most and is kept exciting by secert music and film related clothing

Punish Britney Punish Britney

its ok

could be lot better if u improve on more creative punishments etc

Millionaire: LOTR Edition Millionaire: LOTR Edition

not bad

it was pretty good although could be improved

In The Open In The Open

wow...

You can do that with a keyboard. I never knew and to think i ltook lessons for yr after which i decided art and music are demanding things and while going through school i'd have to choose only one. However, music inspires most of my pieces and yours will certainly inspire me as it already has. With this piece I picture a faded background with a couple joining for the first time in a long while holding hands.

Newscast Anthem Newscast Anthem

Alove the begaining of this piece

This piece is over all very powerful. I wish you would do a longer verison of this type of music.

As If The Night Is Gone As If The Night Is Gone

A Very Nice Smoothing Piece

It is a piece thst is calming, soft and inspiring. When i listen to this piece a picture a small lake with the sky being light up and just nature at its finest.